lbyf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/bGFE

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am having fever!

Oh no... My darling is having fever at school today. Is it the weather that making him sick? Heavy downpour early in the morning with glaring bright sunshine in the afternoon. High chances due to the seasonal virus - HFMD or the influenza A which been notified by the school of such cases in Dylan's class.

As soon as I received the undesirable call from his form teacher, Ms. Jasslyn, daddy and me immediately went to fetch this boy and dashes to Thomson hospital. Praying hard that it is not HFMD, not HFMD, not HFMD... After doctor's diagnosis, it was some flu bugs that would not let him have fun and enjoy his summer... Phew... sweat!

(Just finished feeding him paracetamol at 1am) Feeding him medicine just like fighting war...
Being sick made him more clinging to his daddy and cranky over lots of instructions. He refused to sleep or let me pat him with lullaby. Instead, he fall asleep on his daddy's back.

My darling Dylan, hope you will get well soon!

Love always,
Mommy

No comments: