lbyf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/bGFE

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Visit to the Goat Farm





As soon as we had dinner with Ah Ma and Ah Gong, Ah Gong brought us to Uncle Onn's goat farm. I was excited to see so many goats in a very clean enclosed deck. There were this little baby goat keep biting my shorts and trying to play with me. She sucked my fingers and licked me all over. Mommy then washed and cleaned me as she afraid they might carried some kind of harmful germs. Uncle Onn then treated us some fresh goat milk, it was very tasty, I had 2 sips of it and wanting to have more but was refused by mommy. Not knowing that the goat milk was not fully pasturised, I was down with diarrhea for 2 days in Nai Nai's place. Luckily I was only having 2 sips, that was enought to torture me for 2 days. Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves in the goat farm with lovely baby goats and mother goats.

No comments: