lbyf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/bGFE

Monday, May 25, 2009

Bleeding lips and gum

I knocked on a standing fan this evening when we came back from dinner at Plaza Singapara. Daddy was shouting nervously while mummy was in the washroom. She dashed out and saw daddy carrying a mouthful bloody me in his arm. Mummy was shocked and quickly applied some coarse sugar on my lips and gum to stop bleeding. I got cut on lips as I fell and hit the base of the fan. I hated it so much and went to hit it a few times. Still, i am not afraid of getting near to it.

Mummy's words to Dylan~:
Naugthy Dylan, can you please behave yourself and learn from lesson. Mummy knows it is too young for you to understand the cause and effects but please, beware of the dangerous objects around you, mummy is getting so worry about your safety as you are a hyperactive boy!!

No comments: